Sisters for Sister aim to strengthen the cooperation between women at different levels, both in private and professional contexts. We do this by creating an environment based on security and understanding where all women feel welcome to participate and gain new knowledge and inspiration by reflecting and sharing experiences and ideas with each other.
"There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women." Kofi AnnanSisters for Sister’s long term goal is to contribute to a wiser and more equitable society where women increasingly see each other as valuable resources rather than as competitors. Life becomes more enjoyable and the community stronger if all talented and happy sisters cooperate and contribute on the way. We want to encourage and support women to proudly take their own place in the world, and support their sisters to do the same. The core of the organization is a lovingly, cordial and warm community where women can meet regularly in relevant circles and contexts, as well as take part in both fun, educational and interesting activities.
- An easily accessible forum. We are available by email and phone, social media and online, as well as on our website and blog.
- Sister Talk – Our podcasts, videos and discussion forums.
- Mentor Program
- Sponsorship Program
A ground stone in Sisters for Sister is our member circles. We work for women to be able to cooperate and inspire each other, and an important tool in this is to converse and do fun, important, interesting and exciting things together. Therefore we and our members are organizing circles about different topics - it can be anything from a book club, a training group or discussion group on mental health issues - all circles are welcome and encouraged!
- Are you looking for a circle to get involved in? See if we have what you seek here!
- Can’t find what you're looking for? Contact us to start your own circle, we'll help you get started!
- Do you have an existing circle that you would like to link to Sisters for Sister and engage our members? Fantastic! Please contact us and we will help you reach new members.